You Are a Reflection of Your Environment,
by Enlightening Your Space, You Align Your Whole Life!
Do any of these resonate?
- You feel overwhelmed, unable to focus, or ungrounded
- You feel like you are "off" in a certain area of your life (i.e. your romantic relationship, your business, your health, etc.)
- You have recently gone through personal shifts that have changed you, but you're still in the same space
- You have had your house on the market for a while and no one is making offers
- You are planning on moving soon or recently moved in to a new home
- You recently divorced or split up from a partner
- You are moving in with a partner
- Your kids or any other relatives, friends or roommates are moving in or out of your home
- You are expecting a baby and want to welcome him or her with a nursery room
- You feel like you don't connect to your space or it doesn't reflects your personality, or
- You just want a happier, healthier, more peaceful space
I'm Here to Help!
What to expect during a consultation:
- I am doing a reading of your home and need it to be quiet and distraction-free to do my best work: please turn off TVs and turn off sound for computers and phones
- I will ask what you would like to get out of the consultation
- I would like to see your home as it normally is: please do not do any special cleaning or tidying for my visit unless you are getting ready to sell
- I will walk through your home and take notes
- I may have some questions to ask you
- I will give you clarity and direction for how you can change your space including but not limited to rearranging items you already have, suggestions for items to buy or get rid of, how to fix cluttered areas, recommendations for areas that may need inspection or repair, renovations or remodels that would satisfy you
- I will also give tips on how to make the space more aesthetically pleasing
- If I notice any areas that have particularly stagnant or stuck energy, I will notify you and give suggestions on how to fix it
- In certain cases, I may recommend a move to a new home if the wanted/needed repairs, renovations, etc. would be more expensive than what the home is worth
- Depending on the size of your home, the consultation will be about 2 hours, more or less.
What it is not:
- This is a reading/consultation only: I will not touch or move your things except if staging to sell.